If you have concerns about our service, you should firstly raise these concerns directly with the service.

If you feel your concerns have not been addressed, you can contact your local state and territory Regulatory Authority. They will address and respond to your complaint or concerns.

Contact details for the Regulatory Authority in each state and territory are available on the Australian Children’s Education and Care Quality Authority (ACECQA) website.