For infants aged 4 months to 16 months
12 children/3 staff (2 Diploma Trained & 1 Certificate 3 Trained)
- Flexible routine catering for infant’s individual needs – ie. routine is as similar to home as possible eg. sleep/rest, meal times, play time.
- Educational program based on individual needs and interests that encourages development and learning.
- Nurturing interactions that encourage a positive relationship between educators and infants.
- Aesthetically pleasing and homely environments and play spaces.
- Separate outdoor area for infants.