For children aged 3 to 4 years
22 children/2 staff (1 Diploma Trained & 1 Assistant Certificate 3 Trained)
- Flexible routine catering for children’s individual needs.
- Educational program based on individual needs and interests that encourages development and learning.
- Preparation for Kindergarten – Children are encouraged to participate in experiences that will assist in their transition to kindergarten.
- Independence is encouraged. Children are encouraged to solve their own problems and complete tasks themselves with support and guidance from educators.
- Nurturing interactions that encourage a positive relationship between educator and child.